- Lori of Dracaena Wines is Celebrating International Albariño Day with #WinePW.
- David from Cooking Chat offers up Rias Baixas Albariño with Summer Party Nibbles.
- Sarah of Curious Cuisiniere puts together Galician Style Mussels In White Wine And An Albariño WinePairing.
- Jill of L'Occasion says What We’re Drinking Now: Chill White Wine from Spain andPortugal.
- Jeff of FoodWineClick! writes Tapas and Albariño: A Winning Combination.
- Lauren of The Swirling Dervish features Wines from Cariñena, Spain: Perfect for Summer Sipping.
- Cindy of Grape Experiences is Summer Sipping: Pazo Pondal Albariño 2017.
- Rupal of Syrah Queen lists Top White Wines from the Douro Valley.
- Michelle of Rockin Red Blog tells us to Beat the Summer Heat with Rias Baixas Albariño.
- Wendy of A Day in the Life on the Farm shares Albariño and Seafood Stew: the Perfect Pairing.
- Jane of Always Ravenous serves Grilled Clams with Spanish Albariño.
- Nicole of Somm's Table is Cooking to the Wine: Adegas Gran Vinum Nessa Albariño RiasBaixas and an Umami-packed Twist on Fish and Chips.
- Susannah of avvinare offers Albariño paired with Shrimp Paella - A Summer Delight.
- Gwendolyn of Wine Predator is having an Albariño Adventure on Anglesey.
- Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla pairs California Central Coast Albariños with Spanish Bites.
California Central Coast
Albariños with Spanish Bites
Almejas y Mejillones al Vino Blanco
+ Albariño de Fefiñanes III Año
After that, I had a lot of fun matching three different local-to-me Albariños with squid and salmon. I found the salinity and minerality of the wines a delicious flavor foil to fresh seafood. I have a few more bottles to pour and pair. Stay tuned for that. For now, here are my three offerings for this month. Enjoy!
Roasted Squid With Chorizo and Pimentón
+ La Marea Albariño 2017
Calamares y Patatas
+ Pierce Ranch Albariño Pétillant-Naturel
Butter-Braised Salmon with Summer Salsa
+ Pierce Ranch 2016 Albariño
And next month Cindy of Grape Experiences is hosting the group as we explore Greek wines. Can't wait to see her invitation.