See all the other recipes being shared for today's final Cranberry Week post - we hope you've enjoyed following along and will try some of the many cranberry creations!
- Cranberry Bliss Bars (Starbucks Copycat) from Family Around The Table
- Cranberry Clementine Gin from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Cranberry Clusters by The Freshman Cook
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Bars from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Cranberry-Pistachio Dark Chocolate Bark from Books n' Cooks
- Cranberry Pound Cake from Palatable Pastime
- Panettone from Caroline's Cooking
- You Make Me Blush Cocktail by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Warm Cranberry Punch from Everyday Eileen
Cranberry Clementine Gin
A quick note: it does matter what kind of gin you use. Make sure you use a good quality spirit. I really like Hendrick's Gin. In addition to the traditional juniper infusion, Hendrick's also uses Bulgarian Damask rose and cucumber. It's really delicious on its own, but it was magnificent in this!
- 800 ml gin
- 3 C fresh cranberries
- peels from 3 fresh clementines
Pierce the cranberries with a skewer. And peel the clementine in a long strip, if possible.
Fill an empty bottle with the cranberries and clementine peel. Pour the gin into the bottle until everything is completely submerged.
Store in a cool spot, gently agitating the bottle once or twice a day.