Friday, March 2, 2012

Bulgaria: Cooking Around the World Adventure (CATWWC)

We are back on track with a tabletop travel adventure to Bulgaria tonight.

Bulgaria is a mountainous country on the Balkan peninsula that is bordered by Romania, Serbia, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, and the Black Sea. The cuisine seems to reflect influences of those neighboring nations.

Since Jake was out the door to see a play tonight, I needed recipes that were quick and easy. Here's what I made...



Vipava Corba (Bulgarian Cabbage Soup)
click the name for the original recipe post



Enjoy my tabletop travels. Join me in whipping up a dish or two. If you do cook something from If If you cook a recipe from one of these countries, I'd love to hear about it. Feel free to comment on the posts themselves or email me at constantmotioncamilla at gmail dot com.

This Knight of the Global Table Adventure is signing off for now. We're traveling to Burkina Faso next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons