On the first Saturday of the month, the Italian Food Wine & Travel bloggers post about a grape varietal or a specific region. This month, I'm hosting and I asked them to focus on Spring and the Verdicchio grape. You can read my invitation: here. And you'll be able to read these articles on Saturday, April 7th. Cin cin.
- Jeff at FoodWineClick! gives us a A Wine Pairing Lesson with Verdicchio.
- Camilla at Culinary Adventures with Camilla pours Bisci Verdicchio di Matelica with a Panzanella di Primavera.
- Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm serves up Scallop Crudo with Verdicchio.
- Katarina at Grapevine Adventures offers a Multinational Spring Lunch with Verdicchio.
- Jane at Always Ravenous shares Verdicchio Paired with the Flavors of Spring.
- Nicole at Somm's Table posts Cooking to the Wine: Azienda Santa Barbara Verdicchio and Tuna Melts.
- Lauren at The Swirling Dervish pairs Verdicchio and Roasted Vegetables: A Match Made in Heaven.
- Lynn at Savor the Harvest has A Spring Date With Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi.
- Susannah of Avvinare listens as Verdicchio Sings of Spring.
- Jennifer of Vino Travels shares Verdicchio of the Marche with Tenuta di Tavignano.
Live #ItalianFWT Twitter Chat April 7, 11 a.m. ET: Participating bloggers and others interested in the subject will connect via a live Twitter chat. It's a nice bring way to bring in others interested in the subject who didn't get a chance to share a blog post. You can definitely still join the blog event if you're not available for the live chat; and the chat is open to any and all who are interested in the topic. Jump in and get social!