Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bacon-Wrapped Cod {Flop}


While I loved the idea of bacon wrapped fish, I clearly need a do-over. I call 'mulligan!' Or maybe I should actually follow someone else's tried and true recipe instead of winging it blindly.

I figured: How hard could it be?

Let's just say my fish was overdone and the bacon was not done enough. Ugh. So, apparently it's harder than I thought.


But I am posting this because as much as I love sharing my kitchen successes and triumphs, I find it equally important that we share those flops, too. It makes us human and encourages us to embrace the fact that we aren't Martha Stewart...at least not everyday, right?

And if any of my dear readers has a recipe for bacon-wrapped fish that they adore, send it over. I'll give it a try. Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons