Skip to main content

#TripleSBites: Welcome. Bloggers. Sponsors. Giveaway.


Almost ready for #TripleSBites! We are excited to start sharing recipes with you on Monday!!

We have twenty bloggers posting over one hundred recipes scheduled to inspire you for a delectable meal with your sweetheart . Envision spicy morsels, saucy bites, and sexy nibbles. Think sweets and savories. Embrace celebrations, libations, and romance. 

The event runs February 2nd through February 9th - just in time for you to plan and cook a Valentines' feast. But these are dishes you'll want to cook all year long to keep the romance going.

Let's start with a huge - HUGE! - thank you to our event sponsors who have graciously donated prizes for some lucky readers. These sponsors have contributed great prize packages for a gigantic giveaway. There are six different prize packages which are detailed in the rafflecopter below that will begin on February 2nd. Please check back, if you're reading this before we go live.


Our #TripleSBites Sponsors
in alphabetical order with links to their homepages

Our #TripleSBites Bloggers
And...THE giveaway! runs from February 2nd thru 9th, 2015
Terms & Conditions

Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment (below) and tell me What's your favorite romantic dish to cook for your sweetheart? Many more ways to enter in the Rafflecopter widget [below].

This giveaway is open to residents of the United States only, age 18 and older. This #TripleSBites 2015 giveaway runs from Monday, February 2, 2015 12:00am PT through Monday, February 9, 2015 at 6:00pm PT. Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on February 10, 2015. Winners will also be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond to the email. If a winner does not respond in that time a new winner will be chosen. For more information, see the full terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter widget.

Disclaimer: All prize packages were provided free of charge. Participating bloggers received complimentary product(s) for their #TripleSBites posts. All opinions stated are my own.

Please click on the arrows in the rafflecopter to scroll through the prize packages!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Comments

  1. I love baking the Persian Wedding Cake on this blog for my husband. Love it. I love the details and the process, and I love watching him enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Zoe! Glad you liked that cake. We do, too.

      Delete
  2. I'm so bummed I missed my chance to participate in this event! But, now I can enter the giveaway. :)
    My favorite romantic thing to make is fondue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for entering, Lauren. I will be doing another event probably in June or July. If you want me to email you the details - once I nail them down - I'd love to have you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hot Chocolate Agasajo-Style {Spice It Up!}

photo by D For my Spice It Up! kiddos this week, I was looking for an exotic drink to serve while we learned about saffron. I found a recipe from food historian Maricel Presilla that mimicked traditional Spanish hot chocolate from the 17th century where it was served at lavish receptions called agasajos . When I teach, I don't always get to shoot photos. Thankfully, D grabbed my camera and snapped a few. Ingredients serves 14-16 1 gallon organic whole milk 3 T dried rosebuds - or 2 t rosewater 2 t saffron threads, lightly crushed 3 T ground cinnamon 3 whole tepin chiles, crushed 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise 1 C organic granulated sugar 1 lb. bittersweet chocolate Procedure In a large soup pot that can hold a gallon plus, combine milk, dried rosebuds (or rosewater, if you are using that), saffron threads, ground cinnamon, chiles, vanilla beans, and sugar and warm over medium heat till it steams. Whisk to dissolve sugar, then lower heat an...

A Cheese Board Anchored on a Trio of Italian Cheeses + A Pinot Nero from Alto Adige #ItalianFWT on CulinaryCam.Com

I am in the process of migrating over to my new domain. Come on over to read " A Cheese Board Anchored on a Trio of Italian Cheeses + A Pinot Nero from Alto Adige " for December's #ItalianFWT.

Frozen Art Gourmet Ice Cream

As we headed inland from the coast, I cringed as the temperature gauge in the car for outside temp climbed into the triple digits. Ugh. I'm a rather wimpy central coastal Californian who begins to wilt when it's 70 degrees outside. Thank goodness for air conditioning and a planned ice cream stop. When I parked the car outside Frozen Art Gourmet Ice Cream in Santa Rosa, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. We knew that we still had to get to the campsite...and set up our tents in the heat. But we were going to enjoy the cool, sweet treats from Frozen Art first! Michoacana ice creameries are the equivalent of Starbucks in Mexico; they're ubiquitous. Purists, however, claim that operating a true Michoacana ice cream shop require ties to Tocumbo. It's estimated that almost ninety percent of the Tocumban population is currently employed in the ice cream business from making ice cream itself to making equipment. But the real art of Tocumban ice creams: imaginat...