Monday, May 22, 2017

Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Martini


I initially wanted planned to save this for National Martini Day in June. But, well, Jake was up for a cocktail, it's Monday, and all the ingredients were staring at me!


The boys and I have been groovin' to the soundtrack of Guardians of the Galaxy so this is my Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Martini. Happy Monday. Cheers!


I love this cocktail, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do.

Ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb! Martini

Ingredients makes 1 cocktail

  • 2 oz gin (yes, I'm a gin girl!)
  • 3/4 oz Lillet
  • 3/4 oz Luxardo liqueur
  • 6 dashes bitters (I used the Big Sur Citrus from Golden Bear Bitters)
  • Also needed: ice, cocktail shaker, grittones for garnish


Procedure
Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Shake for 30 seconds, then strain into a martini glass.  Garnish with grittones spear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons