Sunday, December 4, 2016

Cranberry Gremolata


I am woefully tardy in posting this recipe! This was my Thanksgiving version or gremolata for our osso buco. That recipe is coming soon, too. I promise.

My Cranberry Gremolata was inspired by the Italian condiment that is traditionally made with lemon zest, parsley, and garlic.

Ingredients
  • 1/2 C whole, raw hazelnuts
  • 1/4 C whole, raw pecans
  • 3/4 C fresh cranberries
  • 1/4 C fresh parsley
  • zest from 1 organic lemon
  • juice from 1 organic lemon
  • 1 t toasted sesame oil
  • freshly ground salt
  • freshly ground pepper

Procedure 
Place the nuts, cranberries, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and sesame oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until desired texture. I prefer mine more chunky. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Buttons