Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Salt'N'Pepper Kale Chips


I have never made kale chips because I always felt that it was a waste of a perfectly good bunch of kale. But I decided to take the plunge tonight - just to say that I had done it.

I don't think I'll be making these again. I much prefer to use my kale from Fogline Farm for a sauteed side dish, folded into airy malfatti, or baked into a frittata. But this is an easy snack!

1 bunch kale, washed and dried
splash of olive oil
freshly ground sea salt
freshly ground pepper

Preheat oven to 275 degrees. De-stem the kale. Toss the kale into a splash of olive oil with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake until crisped. these took about 35 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I've always wanted to try this!! This looks too good!

    ReplyDelete

Share Buttons